Ultimate Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rock prematch words....

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Rock prematch words.... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rock prematch words....

Post by For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:51 pm

jakethesnake009 wrote:Your pictures did work its a site error, and For future reference the promos section is not a place where everyone can jump in and talk about issues with the site. Or random members who have nothing to do this promo can just randomly pop in, and troll. Take it to the general discussion page, it makes my life as the points man very difficult when I have to read through 2 pages of random shit just to get the final grade for this Promo.

No. My pictures didn't. Trump's did. It wouldn't let me post them due to them being out of site links.
For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls
For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Trump Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:00 pm

For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls wrote:
jakethesnake009 wrote:Your pictures did work its a site error, and For future reference the promos section is not a place where everyone can jump in and talk about issues with the site. Or random members who have nothing to do this promo can just randomly pop in, and troll. Take it to the general discussion page, it makes my life as the points man very difficult when I have to read through 2 pages of random shit just to get the final grade for this Promo.

No. My pictures didn't. Trump's did. It wouldn't let me post them due to them being out of site links.

They actually do work depends on what you use.
Donald Trump
Donald Trump
Admin

https://ucwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Donald Trump wrote:
For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls wrote:

They actually do work depends on what you use.

They don't work the way they should.
For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls
For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Trump Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:59 am

well maybe you should try Google images.
Donald Trump
Donald Trump
Admin

https://ucwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2