Ultimate Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return

2 posters

Go down

The Return Empty The Return

Post by ZachAttack Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:39 pm

-As Hawkins appears the crowd finally approves of the man with the cane and they cheer him like never before. as soon as curt Hawkins appears he motions the crowd with his cane and points at them while he has one arm up and the other on the cane. Then walks down the stage with a smile on his face-

The Return Curt-hawkins
-Soon Hawkins gets in the ring and looks at the fans he gets on the top rope and motions his hands then he gets off looks at the crowd again and then looks at them with one hand on the rope and the other on the cane.-

The Return 220px-Curt_Hawkins
-Curt then motions the bell keeper for the mic the bell keeper hands him the mic and he begins to talk-

The Return Normal_59~1
Curt Hawkins: Did you miss me? well no worries here i have left that company who supposedly calls them selfs the "best" well now you got Curt hawkins on here who actually finally has been given the opportunity to have a mic in his hands. But as you see that wont really matter for long because you are probably looking at a future hall of famer not only that but a future world champion...

The Return XhrOS
Curt hawkins: I have been treated like complete shit in other places but i know here they wont do that because come on now unless you live on mars who would want to release this guy im wrestling itself i left Zack Ryder because all he was is dead weight that sould not be put on my back thats all for now.

-Hawkins motions tech crew in the back to play his music-

ZachAttack
ZachAttack

Back to top Go down

The Return Empty Re: The Return

Post by jakethesnake009 Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:13 pm

6/10 really short promo, a somewhat bash on your former partner Zack Ryder, started off well and ended up, sounding really flat. Pic all work and music is good, I just think this promo leaves a lot to be desired

jakethesnake009
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum