Ultimate Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match Card 4/25/13

Go down

Match Card 4/25/13  Empty Match Card 4/25/13

Post by jakethesnake009 Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:38 pm

in the United Kingdom! From Wembly Stadium! We bring you Friday night Impact!
Impacts theme music hits as the crowd erupts.

Match Card 4/25/13  TheStadium_Arial

Match Card 4/25/13  5321771202_585ea0fdf5_z

Joey Styles: Hello and welcome to Friday Night Impact! I’m joined here by my fellow partner in crime Tazz!

Tazz: What’s up Joey it’s been ages my man, I’m so excited I mean I had no idea this company would be having their very first live show overseas! It’s just incredible to see how these fans have jumped at the bit to take part in this event and we are completely sold out here. This is just awesome!

Joey Styles: You’ve got that right Tazz and what a great lineup we have for you here tonight but first let’s introduce our General Manager of Friday night Impact! Hulk Hogan!

[Hogan’s theme music hits as Wembly stadium erupts for the Hulkster. Hogan comes doing the usual taunts as he moves towards the ring grabbing a mic. The crowd begins to chant “Hogan” over and over again.]

Hogan: Thank you, thank you; if it wasn’t for your support we wouldn’t be able to do this first show here overseas. Everyone in the back is here to entertain you and give you 100% of their being, not only that in this industry we all strive to be the very best, the one with the most wins, the most gold, the most popular superstar. Tonight, we will have a ladder match! And crown a new X-division champion, not to mention tonight starts off the very first tournament to determine who reigns as your TNA world Heavyweight champion! So here tonight let’s introduce our matches we have lined up for you!

Match One
Fatal Four way Ladder Match
This match will crown the brand new X division Champion! Get ready to get extreme in this epic ladders matchup featuring some of the best and brightest when it comes to ladders in this company today!
Jay Lethal vs Jeff Hardy vs Edge vs JTG

Match 2
Qualifying for the World Heavyweight championship
One on One
Petey Williams vs Sheamus

Match 3
A Tables, ladders and chairs match to move on to the next stage of Qualifying for the World Crown.
Edge vs Sheamus
Match 4
Another Qualifying Match for the world Title! Here at Wembly Stadium! Chris Jericho goes one on one with CM Punk!
Jericho vs CM Punk
Match 5- Main Event Matchup!
Qualifying for the world title is also on the line!
No Holds Barred!
Undertaker vs AJ Styles

jakethesnake009
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum