Ultimate Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brett Hart Kicks off Monday night Nitro

3 posters

Go down

Brett Hart Kicks off Monday night Nitro Empty Brett Hart Kicks off Monday night Nitro

Post by jakethesnake009 Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:55 pm

[Brett's music hits as he makes his way to the ring to kick off the start of Monday Night Nitro.]

[Brett than grabs a mic as he stands in the middle of the ring.]

Brett Hart Kicks off Monday night Nitro Mic2

Brett Hart: Dallas Texas you are going to be treated to a once in a lifetime event, me the greatest there ever was, versus Randy "The legend Killer" Orton. Granted this match should of been on Candien soil, as the United States itself is completly and utterly incompent much like the owner of this company, has when he decides to book a show in Texas, over any location in Canada. But it will have to do, the United States of America is completly flawed when compared to Canada. Much like the state of Texas, it reflects a pack of wild hyeanas, a group of irresponsible drunk hillbillys, my family the Hart Dyansty deserves better.
[The crowd boos heavily.]

Brett Hart: The only damn reason I showed up tonight, is because this is the first night of this show. America don't get to settled in to seeing me Bret Hart, every single night competing, proving why I'm the best their is, the best there ever was. Now go ahead bring Randy Orton out so I can get the hell out of this state!

[Brett's music hits again as he drops the mic awaiting Orton's entrance.]

jakethesnake009
Admin

Back to top Go down

Brett Hart Kicks off Monday night Nitro Empty Re: Brett Hart Kicks off Monday night Nitro

Post by josheagles82 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:10 am

7/10 you captured Bret Hart well but the it wasnt that lengthy and you had a few grammer mistakes
josheagles82
josheagles82
Admin

Back to top Go down

Brett Hart Kicks off Monday night Nitro Empty Re: Brett Hart Kicks off Monday night Nitro

Post by For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:43 pm

josheagles82 wrote:7/10 you captured Bret Hart well but the it wasnt that lengthy and you had a few grammer mistakes

Tip: If you want to grade about grammar mistakes, do not make them yourself.

Wasn't*

Still trying to be helpful. Very Happy
For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls
For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls

Back to top Go down

Post by josheagles82 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Tyler fuck off
josheagles82
josheagles82
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:45 pm

josheagles82 wrote:Tyler fuck off

Lol.
For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls
For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls

Back to top Go down

Post by josheagles82 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:47 pm

dont you lol me
josheagles82
josheagles82
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:48 pm

josheagles82 wrote:dont you lol me

Lulz then.

Last edited by For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls
For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls

Back to top Go down

Post by josheagles82 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:49 pm

wait if you cant have external liks then how did Jake get vids?
josheagles82
josheagles82
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:50 pm

josheagles82 wrote:wait if you cant have external liks then how did Jake get vids?

I don't think the vid counts. Let me check. Hold on.
For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls
For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls

Back to top Go down

Post by For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:51 pm

For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls
For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls

Back to top Go down

Post by For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:51 pm

Yeah... It is just the pics I think.
For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls
For_Whom_The_Bell_Tolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down