Ultimate Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JTG BRINGIN DA HOOD TO UCW!!

3 posters

Go down

JTG BRINGIN DA HOOD TO UCW!! Empty JTG BRINGIN DA HOOD TO UCW!!

Post by l Goldust l Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:01 am

*Camera pans to the back, with JTG Grinning in the camera as his theme plays in the background*

JTG: YO YO YO YO YO YO YO....YO! UCW lemme ask ya'll, what's really hood?

*crowd cheers*

JTG: Itch'a Boy JTG! CHEA! And i'm bringing Da Hood here to UCW We go do things a lil different here aight? See I bring a lil more then just talent to the table, ya heard? I bring style, I bring charisma, I bring SWAG CHEA!

*crowd cheers again*

JTG: I'ma kick things a lil old school here in UCW ya heard, I aint afraid to bend the rules a lil, and I damn sure aint afraid of no Giant and Hollywood sellout, ya heard?

*Crowd pops in surprisement*

JTG: Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo, ya'll wanna hear my Big SHow Impression, anybody can be that giant sack if crap ya hear, yo watch this, "FEE FI FO FUMB, DUHHH I FORGOT TO COUNT CUS MY BRAINS NUMB, DAMN I'M DUMB"

*crowd laughs*

JTG: Yo don't think I forgot about'cha boy Dwayne The Rock Johnson, Yo Rocky you gonna get grilled too, you think you all fly and what not cus you wrestled a couple a nobodies in the nineties, HA you aint nothing to me Rocky, I'm the future son ya heard, JTG Bringing FlYYYY to UCW CHEA! Now Rocky lemme ask you something, IF YOU SMELLL How much yo' ass just got burnt son DAYUMM! See ya'll punks in the ring, CHEA!
l Goldust l
l Goldust l

Back to top Go down

JTG BRINGIN DA HOOD TO UCW!! Empty Re: JTG BRINGIN DA HOOD TO UCW!!

Post by jakethesnake009 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:06 am

Wow nice promo you capture JTG perfectly, It's just a little too short for my taste. Great start so far though just awesome JTG.

8.5/10

jakethesnake009
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by josheagles82 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:08 am

nice promo are you considering bring a shad to ucw
josheagles82
josheagles82
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum